Precision Engineers MNB
Accurate Machining Services
Established over 35 years ago, MNB Precision provides manufacturing and precision engineering services to the world’s leading companies across the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Aerospace, Rail and other manufacturing industries that may require precision engineers.
We specialise in precision engineering, offering a broad range of in-house capabilities with a commitment to excellence in quality. Our Coventry based, 36,000 ft2 factory, provides services including:
- CNC Milling – The easiest form of getting accurate drilling for all type of materials. We have a variety of machines from Hartford HCMC 15 to Soraluc FL-8000.
- CNC Turning – We have many different CNC turning lathes giving us a wider range of opportunities.
- Jig Borer – Vertical or Horizontal jig boring, we have got it covered with 6 different machines!
- Spark Erosion – No cutting means any shape at any size. We can also offer initial designs if needed.
- Wire Erosion – Provides excellent accuracy for tight fighting parts.
- Grinding – We provide 5 various machines for precision grinding services.
- Shot Peening – Used to enhance the surface of different materials.
In-house capabilities are supplemented with a robust and controlled supply chain, enabling us to offer an efficient turnkey solution to customers. We can provide an initial designing process if it is required and we carry this out efficiently to ensure that no time is wasted.
Engineering growth: Coventry manufacturer invests half a million pounds in new machinery and calls for more skilled workers
A Coventry engineering firm based at Charter Avenue Industrial Estate has embarked on a growth program that will see its turnover double to £20 million within five years.
In order to meet this target MNB Precision Ltd has invested over £500,000 in four new machines and taken on nearly 30 staff over the last 12 months. It hopes to fill a further 15 skilled positions by the end of year, bringing the total workforce to 80.
What is Nuclear Engineering?
Difference between Sandblasting and Shot Peening
Here at MNB Precision, we have teams of precision engineers specialising in many different engineering services including shot peening. One of the many questions we see is what is the difference between shot peening and sandblasting? So we have listed the advantages and disadvantages of both services.