Track record, reputation and repeat customers are always good indicators and MNB Precision is proud to have forged a long-term working relationship with some of the world’s most innovative technology companies. While our core focus is in the oil and gas exploration sector, we have served several other sectors over the years, where customers have sought to apply our standards and capabilities in industries where highest precision levels and quality standards are pre-requisites.
Our reputation has been founded upon products such as:
- MWD/LWD collars
- Venturi Bodies
- Transmitting subs
- Completion tool equipment
- Reaming tools
- Labyrinth seal rings
- Magnetic cleaning tools
- Downhole generators
- Compressor Housings
- Flex Collars
- Con rods
- Rotary steerable tools
Oil and Gas Industry
MNB Precision has formed a long-term business relationship with a number of major Oil Services Companies, some stretching back more than 15 years. Designs in all aspects of the industry – e.g. downhole tools such as LWD/MWD collars, stabilisers, completion tools, reamers – are all becoming more sophisticated over time, both in mechanical and material terms. This inevitably increases the manufacturing challenges and demands care when selecting suppliers who can provide a consistent high quality of performance.
Our client list includes:
- Archer Oil Tools, An industry leader for smart and robust solutions in markets where well integrity, reliability and time saving are of the utmost importance.
- Emerson Roxar: Innovative solutions with technology excellence to maximise reservoir performance using products for corrosion and erosion monitoring.
- Halliburton, one of the world’s largest, longest established and most well-known oilfield service companies, employing around 70,000 people worldwide.
- Weatherford, an international oilfield company that specialises in production optimisation technologies and strong lift products and solutions.
We specialise in working with our customers from the conception of a new product all the way through to the production phase, applying our manufacturing experience to assist the development of optimum components.
The Precision Engineering capability of MNB has proven to be complementary for major players in a number of industrial sectors, ranging from power generation to automotive to manufacturers of Precision Machines. In all cases, these customers operate in an environment that demands quality and reliability as pre-requisites.
Industrial partners for whom we have recently provided a service include:
- Alstom Power Ltd, transport sector leaders, and designers, engineers and maintainers of some of Europe’s busiest train and metro fleets.
- Clayton Equipment: One of the worlds premier suppliers of above and below ground locomotive haulage equipment.
- GE Steam Power, Transforming the future of steam power to help achieve cleaner power generation
- Rolls-Royce plc, the second-largest manufacturer of aircraft engines in the world, with major businesses in the energy and marine propulsion sectors.
- Siemens Energy: A global company looking at energy transformation.